Grocery Delivery Orders
Get groceries delivered right to your door!
If you are a new customers, please complete the following information to set up an account. Please see our Service Area to ensure that we deliver to your town. You will be contacted to schedule your delivery and set-up payment.
Sign Up for Grocery Delivery
- Check to make sure you are within our delivery area. (Don't see your area listed? Contact us to see if we can add your area.)
- Fill out and submit our Contact Form, making sure to complete all info in the New Customer Application section
- Fill out and submit the Credit Card Authorization Form
- We will get in touch with you to confirm your new customer status, set up your first order, and coordinate your delivery date and time
- Click here for additional delivery terms and details
Place or Change Your Order
Existing customers can place or change an order by NOON at least 2 DAYS before your regularly scheduled delivery day.
To place or make a change to your existing order, use one of the following methods below:
- EMAIL: Complete, save, and email the Order Form (preferred, fastest method)
- CONTACT FORM: Use our Online Contact Form
- PICK-UP: Download, complete, and print out the Order Form and leave it in your milkbox for pick-up at next delivery
- PHONE: Call us at 908-850-3270 and leave a message with your request
Request Change in Delivery Schedule
If you need to make a change to your order such as stopping delivery while out of town, requesting a change your delivery date or time, or have any other special requests, please use our contact form.
Add a Farm Share
Add a Farm Share to Your Weekly Delivery!
We are pleased to now offer weekly shares of fresh-picked, quality vegetables and fruits from local farmers, available for 16 weeks during the growing season! Learn More >
To sign up for your weekly share, use one of the following methods below:
- ONLINE: Sign up and pay online to get started (Make sure you select the "Delivered by Dairy Man of Long Valley" option when checking out) Sign up now >
- PICK-UP: Download, complete, and print out the Healthy Bites Buying Club Order Form and leave it in your milkbox for pick-up at next delivery
- EMAIL: Complete, save, and email the Healthy Bites Buying Club Order Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted forms of payment
New customers must get set up and make their initial order with credit card. Established customers may pay with credit card, cash, or check.
Customers receive an itemized invoice on the 1st and 16th of each month showing all purchases during that previous 2-week period. Credit cards are automatically charged for each 2-week period. For existing customers paying with check or cash, payments are due by the next delivery, with payment placed in the milk box or mailed to the Long Valley Dairy office. There will be a finance charge on any balance outstanding from the previous invoice.